Videotaping of depositions has become the standard for not only complex, large-scale litigation but also for all your deposition needs. By investing in this compelling evidence and capturing testimony that can be used for discovery and trial purposes, you save time and money.
Why choose Concept Red?
Our complete Legal Videography service saves you time and money – we work with professional, qualified and reliable legal videographers with many years of experience, even in the most technically complex and demanding of situations. Plus we offer the ability to produce your final edited and synchronized media ready to be loaded into your favorite trial software, or even played on your laptop or big screen.
- Concept Red provides certified Legal Video professionals using broadcast quality technology to videotape your deposition or capture your Site Inspection in HD.
- Our comprehensive setups include capturing picture-in-picture requests or displaying documents or video at deposition, digital still photography and shooting evidence or re-creations.
- Additionally we can videotape conferences and seminars with multiple cameras and produce a professionally edited product for your Web site or publish to DVD.
- Video is captured to either Digital Videotape or DVD – digital delivery of finalized video is always available to you via your internet connection or physical delivery.
- Our videographers utilize high quality audio and can provide a digital audio copy to your Reporter.
- Quick turnaround time of your material and digital delivery is guaranteed.